Feature:1. Best Marking Effect: The laser beam of fiber laser is fine and delicate. Applied in smallest character marking, such as mark on IC chip.PCB board,U-disk
2. Deep Marking: Taishun Fiber Laser Marking Machine can make depth up to 1.0mm on stainless steel and aluminum. While YAG and Diode marking only could mark 0.2mm-0.3mm.
3. Higher Accuracy: Fiber laser can reach up to 0.001mm precision, while diode only 0.01mm.
4.10 Years Long lifetime: We used the fiber laser module made by Germany IPG technology, the lifetime of the fiber laser device is 100, 000 hours, so the machine can be used for 8-10 years.
5. No consumables: Fiber laser machine can be used for 8-10 years without any consumables.
6. No need to adjust the laser path.Free of Maintenance.
7. Use Integrated Air Cooling.
8 Low Power Consumption: Low cost, only 0.5kw/hour.
9. Small compact: The volume is small, only 0.15 M3.
|Minimum line width||0.01mm|
|Repeating frequency|| 20~80KHz|
|Marking content||Graphics, text, bar codes, two-dimensional code,|
| date, batch number, serial number|
|Graphic format supported||bmp,png,ai,dxf,dst,plt|
|Control interface||standard USB port|
|Working environment||Clean and dust free or dust less|
Optinonal laser head list:
|model|| 10|| 20|| 30|| 50|
|wavelength|| 1050~1070nm|| 1050~1070nm|| 1050~1070nm|| 1050~1070nm|
|beam quality|| <1.5|| <1.5|| <1.8|| <1.8|
|average power|| ≥10W || ≥20W || ≥30W|| ≥50W|
| single pulse energ(mJ)|| 0.5@20KHz || 1@25KHz || 1@25KHz || 1@25KHz |
|pulse width(ns)@20KHz || 100|| 120|| 120|| 120|
|beam diameter(mm) || 6~8 || 6~8 || 6~8 || 6~8 |
|Repeating frequency|| 20~80KHz|| 20~80KHz|| 20~80KHz|| 20~80KHz|
|power area(%) || 10~100 || 10~100 || 10~100 || 10~100 |
A:We offer one-year free maintenance services for our machines. Fault parts with the valid period will be replaced for free except for consumable parts. Q2. Is it easy to operate for the new user ?A: It is very easy ,we offer you operating manual in English ,also our technician can help you via MSN ,Skype or other instant communication tools.If problems in the process of operation,pls keep your lens and mirrors be clean ,then check your laser tube and talk details to us. Q3. How to maintain the machine?A: After 3 hours working, it's better close 10 minutes. B, Keep lens and mirrors clean. C, The water for laser tube should keep clean and lower temperature, in winter you need input antifreeze. Q4 .How about the life-span of the laser tube ?A: If you operate the machine rightly, it can reach to 1500 or 3000hours.(RF metal laser tube can max to 10000hours),It depends on your usageFor example, if it works 8 hours per day, the detailed data as follows:1, If you set the power at 20%-30% of the total power, the service life is about 1-2years2, If you set the power at 40-50% of the total power, the service life is about 1 year3, If you set the power at 70%-80% of the total power, the service life is about 6-8 months Q5: How can I know the power of the laser tube has been exhausted?A: you can check the color of the laser beam ,new and strong laser tube is purple when working, otherwise it will be white color. Q6: Is it harmful to human body when in operation ?A: It is not harmful, as long as avoid to see it directly 7:How to distinguish laser tubes with different powers and applications?A: 1. Laser tube length(relatively speaking, the longer, the bigger/stronger)2. Laser tube diameter(relatively speaking, the thicker,the stronger)3.The machine with bigger laser tube can cut deeper&more quickly, also its light spot is bigger, So, it is better to choose low-power for engrave, such as 40w, 50w, or 60w and strong power for cutting.Order noticePlease let us know following informations:
1 Support format of BMP,JPG,DXF,PLT,AI
2 Serial number,date code,two dimensional,images,logos,text,etc
3 Fly marking and offline flying marking
4 Twirl marking
5 Automatic divide x y axial marking
Q1.What's the guarantee for the product quality?
1. What materials you want to mark?
2. What is the mostly used thickness and what is the maximum thickness?
3. What is the MAX dimension of your materials ?
4. Where do you want to use them for?
5. Are you an end user or retailer?
According to your above information,we'll recommend the most suitable machine to you.