1) IPG Fiber laser system,good optical patch,smaller gap,high precision.
2) Imported cutter head,keep laser focus stable distance.
3) Double liner guide,ball screw transmission,higher speed,high precision and high performance.
4) Auto-importing drawing to process,manual setting program is unnecessary.
5) Automatic following cutter head with capacitance model,moving without touch material directly,keep laser focus stable distance.
6) Adopt double linear guide position method,ball screw transmission,high speed,high precision,stable moving performance.
7) Could be auto-importing drawing to process,manual setting program is unnecessary.
8) With well-known laser generator IPG and HIWIN linear guide,longer life for usingTechnic parameter:
Advantage vs. YAG cutting machine:
|Laser type||Fiber||Movement system||Servo system|
|Output power||500w||Cooling system||Water cooling|
|Working area||1500x3000mm||Electrical Voltage||AC380V+-5% 50hz|
|Working table||Fixed working table||Supported file format||AI,BMP,PLT,DXF,DST,AI,BMP,PLT,DXF|
|Working speed||18m/min||Whole power||18Kw|
|Mini line width||0.12mm||Optional accessories||metal typesetting software,auto focus system|
1. Imported laser tube, good quality beam, small focus spot, high working efficiency, good processing quality.
2. The steel structure worktable has pneumatic ejection device and material holding device.This help to make sure the precision for the cutting process
3. It adopts gantry double-driving structure whose rigid body helps to cut more smoothly
4. Delicate beam is suitable for large-format cutting of fine sheet metal
5. Air filtration and storing device can preliminarily remove moisture, oil droplets and solid particle from compressed air
6 Gantry type with strong body made of aluminum casting structureLaser cutter application:
1 Kitchen ware sheet metal cutting
2 Elevator /kitchen ware/hardware metal tag cutting
3 Metal furniture material cutting
4 Advertising board sheet metal,stainless steel,aluminum cutting
5 Metal promotional gift/craft material cutting
6 agricultural mechinery tool FAQ:
Q1.What's the guarantee for the product quality?
A:We offer one-year free maintenance services for our customers. Generally speaking, our technician will figure out what the cause may be one the problems arise according to clients' feedback. Fault parts with the valid period will be replaced for free except for consumable parts.
Q2. Is it easy to operate for the new user ?
A: It is very easy ,we offer you operating manual in English ,also our technician can help you via MSN ,Skype or other instant communication tools.
Q3. What i need to do when the machine suffer trouble?
A: Make sure all the wires be connection well ,and keep your lens and mirrors be clean ,then check your laser tube and talk details to us.
Q4. How to maintain the machine?
A: After 3 hours working, it's better close 10 minutes.
B, Keep lens and mirrors clean.
C, The water for laser tube should keep clean and lower temperature, in winter you need input antifreeze.
Q5 .How about the life-span of the laser tube ?
A: If you operate the machine rightly, it can reach to 1500 or 3000hours.(RECI laser tube can max to 10000hours),It depends on your usage
For example, if it works 8 hours per day, the detailed data as follows:
1, If you set the power at 20%-30% of the total power, the service life is about 1-2years
2, If you set the power at 40-50% of the total power, the service life is about 1 year
3, If you set the power at 70%-80% of the total power, the service life is about 6-8 months
Q6: How can I know the power of the laser tube has been exhausted?
A: you can check the color of the laser beam ,new and strong laser tube is purple when working, otherwise it will be white color.
Q7:Is it better to increase blow system to improve laser processing performance?
A: It works for some kind materials,it can stop firing
Q8: How long time does it take for a learning of the laser machine operation ?
A: If you are able to use some basic graphic design software, it will only take a few hours to master the operation, You just need to do some simple tests on different processing materials to learn how to adjust the speed and laser power.
Q9: Is it harmful to human body when in operation ?
A: It is not harmful, as long as the laser don't direct shoot the skin and eyes.
Q10: Does it need to be connected by a laptop or computer ?
A: Yes, either is ok, It supports Windows 2000, Windows XP, Win 7 and other operating systems.
Q11:How to distinguish laser tubes with different powers and applications?
A: 1. Laser tube length(relatively speaking, the longer, the bigger/stronger)
2. Laser tube diameter(relatively speaking, the thicker,the stronger)
3.The machine with bigger laser tube can cut deeper&more quickly, also its light spot is bigger, So, it is better to choose low-power for engrave, such as 40w, 50w, or 60w and strong power for cutting.Order notice:
Please let us know following informations:
1. What materials you want to cut ?
2. What is the mostly used thickness and what is the maximum thickness?
3. What is the MAX dimension of your materials ?
4. After cuting, what will be the material used for?
5. Are you an end user or retailer?
According to your above information,we'll recommend the most suitable machine to you.Demo video
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTc3OTc5ODY4.html?from=s1.8-1-1.2 YAG laser cutting 0.5mm copper sheet application
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTc3OTgyODA0.html?from=s1.8-1-1.2 laser cutting 1mm stainless steel application
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTg4MDU4ODM2.html?from=s1.8-1-1.2 laser cutting grooving round tube application
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzE1ODYwNzk2.html?from=s1.8-1-1.2 laser cutting steel sheet application
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTQ2NTgwOTY0.html?from=s1.8-1-1.2 laser cutting steel sheet craft application
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTgxNTI1MjE2.html?from=s1.8-1-1.2 laser engraving stainlees steel tube application
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTUxMzE5ODY0.html?from=s1.8-1-1.2 rotary device installation