Precise Cutting Application 500W Fiber Laser Cutter for Stainless Steel
|FOB Unit Price:||US $60,000 US $40,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: TSGX150300
- Laser Power: 500W
- Max Cutting Speed: 18m/Min
- Cooling Stystem: Water Cooling
- Drive Type: Double Driving
- Guarantee: 1 Years Free Maintanence
- Transport Package: Wooden Packing with Bubble and Foam Inside
- Origin: Wuhan City of China
- Laser Type: Fiber
- Cutting Thickness: 0.2-5mm
- Working Area: 1500X3000mm
- Driving Control Stystem: Servo System
- Electric Power: AC380V+-5%/50Hz
- Trademark: Taishun
- Specification: SGS, BV, ISO, CCC, CE FDA
- HS Code: 8456100090
1 Gantry type double driving CNC control system,high temperature quenched welded body with high strength,do deformation during long time working process
2 Wide working format for various metal plates cutting
3 There is no need of auxiliary gas,air is OK,fiber Optical path is easy to operate with low cost,no need to adjust optical path like others
4 The laser beam is fine,thus the cutting edge is delicate without burrs and deformation.Suitable for precise cutting for medical devices,superior quality products
5 With high centerilized laser energy,the outpower power is low with high conversion from electric to energy of motion.
6 Fast cutting speed 100times of wire cut with high working efficiency
7 High-precision linear guide rail and gear to cut precisely
8 Enable to process complicate cutting like curved surface,the cost is 40% of a punching machine
9 Imported Germany IPG fiber laser generator,long working life can be 10W hours
10 Standard 500W laser generator,there are 300W-1000W laser generators for choice according to actual demands
|Laser Source||World Famous USA SPI / USA IPG Fiber laser source|
|Laser Type||Import Fiber Laser||Import Fiber Laser|
|X axis Stroke||3000mm||3000mm|
|Y axis Stroke||1500mm||1500mm|
|Z axis Stroke||150mm||150mm|
|Cutting Thickness||0.2-5 mm||0.2-12 mm|
|Max. Cutting Speed||20-30 Meter / Min (Up to materials)|
|Transmission Method||Ball Screw Transmission||Ball Screw Transmission|
|Table-driven system||Japanese Famous Kawasaki||Japanese Famous Kawasaki|
|servo motor & driver||servo motor & driver|
|Focus Method||Auto focusing||Auto focusing|
|Max. moving speed||100m/min||100m/min|
|Supporting Format||PLT, DXF, BMP, AI||PLT, DXF, BMP, AI|
|Worktable max. load||750KGS||800KGS|
|Control Method||Offline Movement Control||Offline Movement Control|
|Control software||Taishun Laser Professional Laser Cutting Software||Taishun Laser Professional Laser Cutting Software|
Fiber laser Cutting advantages:
(1) Fiber laser cutting machine is for metal precise cutting powered by fiber laser technology. The quality fiber laser beam results in faster cutting speeds and higher quality cuts compared to other cutting solutions. The key advantage of a fiber laser is its short beam wavelength (1,064nm). The wavelength, which is ten times lower than that of CO2 laser, generates high absorption into metals. This makes the fiber laser become a perfect tool for cutting metal sheets of stainless steel, carbon steel, mild steel, aluminum, brass, etc.
(2) The efficiency of a fiber laser on a large extent exceeds traditional YAG or CO2 laser. The fiber laser beam is capable of cutting reflective metals with much less energy as the laser is absorbed into the metal been cut.
(3) Another advantage of fiber laser is the use of highly reliable single emitter diodes with projected lifetimes greater than 100,000 hours of continuous or pulsed operation.
(4) Taishun Laser software allows for the capability to control power, modulation rate, pulse width and pulse shape giving the user full control of the lasers capabilities.
Advantage vs. YAG cutting machine:
1. Imported laser tube, good quality beam, small focus spot, high working efficiency, good processing quality.
2. The steel structure worktable has pneumatic ejection device and material holding device.This help to make sure the precision for the cutting process
3. It adopts gantry double-driving structure whose rigid body helps to cut more smoothly
4. Delicate beam is suitable for large-format cutting of fine sheet metal
5. Air filtration can preliminarily remove moisture, oil droplets and solid particle from compressed air
Laser cutter application:
1 Sheet metal cutting
2 LED /Elevator /kitchen ware/hardware metal tag cutting
3 Metal furniture material cutting
4 Advertising board sheet metal,stainless steel,aluminum cutting
5 Metal promotional gift/craft material cutting
6 Agricultural machinery tools
|Electric cost reference|
|Equipment parts||Electric energy(degree/hour)||Total||Whole electric(USD/hour)|
|Laser generator||<=2||<=8 degree||$0.99 (80%utilization)|
1. service before sales: our salesman will get a full knowledge of your requirement and supply a most suitable scheme for your product. Order detailed checked and confirmed by an official procedure
2. service during production: we will send photos of machines during production.In this way customers can get updated about status
3. service before shipping: we will take photo and confirm with customers the specification of their orders to avoid the any mistakes arised
4. service after shipping: we will seed the shipping documents to you accordingly and send a shipping advice about the ETD and ETA about the goods.
5. service after arrival: we will confirm with customers if machine is in good condition. and see if any spare parts missing .
6. service of teaching: there are some manual and video about how to use machine, if some
customers have question about it. we will have professional technician to help them to install and
teach how to use through skype ,calling, video or mail.
7. service of warranty: we offer 1 year warranty for whole machine. if any parts of our machine
is broken. we will replace it for free.
8. service in longterm : we hope every customer can use our machine easily and have a good experiences during the process of operation
If customers have any problems of machine in 2 or 3 , 5 years , they can contact us .
Please let us know following informations:
1. What materials you want to cut ?
2. What is the mostly used thickness and what is the maximum thickness?
3. What is the MAX dimension of your materials ?
4. After cuting, what will be the metal used for?
5. Are you an end user or retailer?
According to your above information,we'll recommend the most suitable machine to you.