Closed Type Leather Laser Cutting Machine Tshy15090
|FOB Price:||US $3,500-6,800 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $3,500-6,800/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Packing with Bubble and Foam Around|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: TSHY15090
- Pressure Type: Pneumatic
- Certification: CE, ISO9001, FDA
- Customized: Customized
- Color: Customized
- Laser Power: 80W
- Working Table: Honeycomb Working Table
- Movement System: Single Side Servo System
- Standard Accessories: 550W 2 Set Exhaust Fans
- Guarantee: One Year Free Maintenance
- Specification: ISO, BV, SGS, FDA, CCC, CE
- HS Code: 8456100090
- Type: Leather Cutting Machine
- Control: CNC
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Condition: New
- Laser Type: CO2
- Working Area: 1500X900mm
- Position Accuracy: +/-0.1mm
- Supported File Format: Ai, BMP Plt Dxf Dst Ai BMP Plt Dxf
- CCD Single Screen View Range: 120X80mm
- Trademark: Taishun
- Origin: Wuhan City of China
1 No need to open mold to cut the shapes/patterns,our high resolution CCD camera to catch the product shape repidly,single view can reach 120x80mm
2 Auto feeding material system to save labor qty
3 Large conveyor working table reach 1500x900mm,good for wood furniture/decoration,crystal gifts,metal crafts bulk production
4 Self typesetting software to scan the real sample into vector images to save time for drawing picture in Auto CAD
|Working Area||1500X900mm||According to Demands|
|Laser Type||CO2 Sealed Laser Tube , 10.6μm|
|Cooling Type||Water Cooling|
|Laser Output Control||0-100% Set by Software|
|Min. Engraving Size||Chinese: 2.0mm*2.0mm, English Letter:1.0mm*1.0mm|
|Highest Scanning Precision||2500DPI|
|Controlling Software||DSP Control System|
|Graphic Format Supported||DST PLT BMP DXF DWG AI LAS,etc|
|Compatible Software||CORELDRAW,PHOTOSHOP, AUTOCAD,TAJIMA,etc.|
|Drive System||High-precision 3-phase Stepper Motor|
|Auxiliary Equipments||Exhaust Fan and Air Exhaust Pipe|
|Working Environment||Temperature:0-45C,Humidity 5-95%(No Condensate Water)|
|Option||Water chiller Red Dot Position System|
1. We use ball screw rod to make the up and down table, which ensure its long-term using and precision. While other company may have less precision, and will be noise after a period using.
2. We use American IIV company's reflect mirror and focus lens, which prolong the lifetime of the spare parts.
3. For laser tube, we use the Chinese top brand laser tube, have very stable performance, lifetime can reach 3000 hours. Also, we have another brand laser tube with 10000 hours lifetime.
4. For water chiller, we use CW3000 CW5000 for single head, and CW5200 for double head laser machine.
5. Good quality and unique design for red pointer and auto feeder
6. All the machine have LCD offline control system + USB port.
7. The bearing we use Japan import NSK brand, which ensure the long time performance and accuracy.
8. the transforming belt adopt the famous FULONG brand, it have the metal inside, so it is fasten and not easy to loosen.
9. All the power supply and laser device are kept on running for at least 24 hours testing to ensure it's in good performance.
leather design plug-in
Q1.What's the guarantee for the product quality?
A:We offer one-year free maintenance services for our customers. Generally speaking, our technician will figure out what the cause may be one the problems arise according to clients' feedback. Fault parts with the valid period will be replaced for free except for consumable parts.
Q2. Is it easy to operate for the new user ?
A: It is very easy ,we offer you operating manual in English ,also our technician can help you via MSN ,Skype or other instant communication tools.
Q3. What i need to do when the machine suffer trouble?
A: Make sure all the wires be connection well ,and keep your lens and mirrors be clean ,then check your laser tube and talk details to us.
Q4. How to maintain the machine?
A: After 3 hours working, it's better close 10 minutes.
B, Keep lens and mirrors clean.
C, The water for laser tube should keep clean and lower temperature, in winter you need input antifreeze.
Q5 .How about the life-span of the laser tube ?
A: If you operate the machine rightly, it can reach to 1500 or 3000hours.(RECI laser tube can max to 10000hours),It depends on your usage
For example, if it works 8 hours per day, the detailed data as follows:
1, If you set the power at 20%-30% of the total power, the service life is about 1-2years
2, If you set the power at 40-50% of the total power, the service life is about 1 year
3, If you set the power at 70%-80% of the total power, the service life is about 6-8 months
Q6: How can I know the power of the laser tube has been exhausted?
A: you can check the color of the laser beam ,new and strong laser tube is purple when working, otherwise it will be white color.
Q7:Is it better to increase blow system to improve laser processing performance?
A: It works for some kind materials,it can stop firing
Q8: How long time does it take for a learning of the laser machine operation ?
A: If you are able to use some basic graphic design software, it will only take a few hours to master the operation, You just need to do some simple tests on different processing materials to learn how to adjust the speed and laser power.
Q9: Is it harmful to human body when in operation ?
A: It is not harmful, as long as the laser don't direct shoot the skin and eyes.
Q10: Does it need to be connected by a laptop or computer ?
A: Yes, either is ok, It supports Windows 2000, Windows XP, Win 7 and other operating systems.
Q11:How to distinguish laser tubes with different powers and applications?
A: 1. Laser tube length(relatively speaking, the longer, the bigger/stronger)
2. Laser tube diameter(relatively speaking, the thicker,the stronger)
3.The machine with bigger laser tube can cut deeper&more quickly, also its light spot is bigger, So, it is better to choose low-power for engrave, such as 40w, 50w, or 60w and strong power for cutting.
Please let us know following informations:
1. What materials you want to cut ?
2. What is the mostly used thickness and what is the maximum thickness?
3. What is the MAX dimension of your materials ?
4. After cuting, what will be the metal used for?
5. Are you an end user or retailer?
According to your above information,we'll recommend the most suitable machine to you.
Watch more video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs_Im20mv6g carpet cutting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbkX77rZW_Q labels engraving
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOUXxajO3_w insole engraving
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPIgjdvG_GY fiber laser cutting metal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ4UGkaCjkk fiber laser cutting machine
https://youtu.be/5PgXtVNajn4 large format fabric cutting
https://youtu.be/L6Rz6L3UaXY embroidery applique cutting
https://youtu.be/uy6NRT4HsrU MDF laser cutting