Metal Plate Fiber Laser Cutting Engraving Machine
|FOB Unit Price:||US $60,000 US $44,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: TSGX150300
- Layout: Horizontal
- Automatic Grade: Semi-Automatic
- Cutting Mode: Laser Cutting
- Laser Power: 500W
- Max Cutting Speed: 18m/Min
- Cooling Stystem: Water Cooling
- Drive Type: Double Driving
- Guarantee: 1 Years Free Maintanence
- Transport Package: Wooden Packing with Bubble and Foam Inside
- Origin: Wuhan City of China
- Customized: Customized
- Cutting Material: Carbon Steel, Iron, Metal Alloy, Stainless Steel
- Power Source: Electric
- Laser Type: Fiber
- Cutting Thickness: 0.2-5mm
- Working Area: 1500X3000mm
- Driving Control Stystem: Servo System
- Electric Power: AC380V+-5%/50Hz
- Trademark: Taishun
- Specification: SGS, BV, ISO, CCC, CE FDA
- HS Code: 8456100090
1 Optimized CNC control system for cutting precisely
2 Wide working format for virious metal plates cutting
3 Easy constructure,easy to operate,low use cost
4 The cutting edge is smooth,no need of post-treatment
5 Fast cutting speed with high working efficiency
6 Endure 10hrs working time
Fiber laser Cutting advantages:
(1) Fiber laser cutting machine is for metal precise cutting powered by fiber laser technology. The quality fiber laser beam results in faster cutting speeds and higher quality cuts compared to other cutting solutions. The key advantage of a fiber laser is its short beam wavelength (1,064nm). The wavelength, which is ten times lower than that of C02 laser, generates high absorption into metals. This makes the fiber laser become a perfect tool for cutting metal sheets of stainless steel, carbon steel, mild steel, aluminum, brass, etc.
(2) The efficiency of a fiber laser on a large extent exceeds traditional YAG or CO2 laser. The fiber laser beam is capable of cutting reflective metals with much less energy as the laser is absorbed into the metal been cut.
(3) Another advantage of fiber laser is the use of highly reliable single emitter diodes with projected lifetimes greater than 100,000 hours of continuous or pulsed operation.
(4) Taishun Laser software allows for the capability to control power, modulation rate, pulse width and pulse shape giving the user full control of the lasers capabilities.
|Laser Source||World Famous USA SPI / USA IPG Fiber laser source|
|Laser Type||Import Fiber Laser||Import Fiber Laser|
|X axis Stroke||3000mm||3000mm|
|Y axis Stroke||1500mm||1500mm|
|Z axis Stroke||150mm||150mm|
|Cutting Thickness||0.2-5 mm||0.2-12 mm|
|Max. Cutting Speed||20-30 Meter / Min (Up to materials)|
|Transmission Method||Ball Screw Transmission||Ball Screw Transmission|
|Table-driven system||Japanese Famous Kawasaki||Japanese Famous Kawasaki|
|servo motor & driver||servo motor & driver|
|Focus Method||Auto focusing||Auto focusing|
|Max. moving speed||100m/min||100m/min|
|Supporting Format||PLT, DXF, BMP, AI||PLT, DXF, BMP, AI|
|Worktable max. load||750KGS||800KGS|
|Control Method||Offline Movement Control||Offline Movement Control|
|Control software||Taishun Laser Professional Laser Cutting Software||Taishun Laser Professional Laser Cutting Software|
Cutting thickness and speed for 500W:
|Thickness||Materials||Max cutting speed(m/min)||Auxiliary gas|
|1mm||Aluminum alloy/brass and copper||10||Nitrogen|
Q1.What's the guarantee for the product quality?
A:We offer one-year free maintenance services for our customers. Generally speaking, our technician will figure out what the cause may be one the problems arise according to clients' feedback. Fault parts with the valid period will be replaced for free except for consumable parts.
Q2. Is it easy to operate for the new user ?
A: It is very easy ,we offer you operating manual in English ,also our technician can help you via MSN ,Skype or other instant communication tools.
Q3. What i need to do when the machine suffer trouble?
A: Make sure all the wires be connection well ,and keep your lens and mirrors be clean ,then check your laser tube and talk details to us.
Q4. How to maintain the machine?
A: After 3 hours working, it's better close 10 minutes.
B, Keep lens and mirrors clean.
C, The water for laser tube should keep clean and lower temperature, in winter you need input antifreeze.
Q5 .How about the life-span of the laser tube ?
A: If you operate the machine rightly, it can reach to 1500 or 3000hours.(RECI laser tube can max to 10000hours),It depends on your usage
For example, if it works 8 hours per day, the detailed data as follows:
1, If you set the power at 20%-30% of the total power, the service life is about 1-2years
2, If you set the power at 40-50% of the total power, the service life is about 1 year
3, If you set the power at 70%-80% of the total power, the service life is about 6-8 months
Q6: How can I know the power of the laser tube has been exhausted?
A: you can check the color of the laser beam ,new and strong laser tube is purple when working, otherwise it will be white color.
Q7:Is it better to increase blow system to improve laser processing performance?
A: It works for some kind materials,it can stop firing
Q8: How long time does it take for a learning of the laser machine operation ?
A: If you are able to use some basic graphic design software, it will only take a few hours to master the operation, You just need to do some simple tests on different processing materials to learn how to adjust the speed and laser power.
Q9: Is it harmful to human body when in operation ?
A: It is not harmful, as long as the laser don't direct shoot the skin and eyes.
Q10: Does it need to be connected by a laptop or computer ?
A: Yes, either is ok, It supports Windows 2000, Windows XP, Win 7 and other operating systems.
Q11:How to distinguish laser tubes with different powers and applications?
A: 1. Laser tube length(relatively speaking, the longer, the bigger/stronger)
2. Laser tube diameter(relatively speaking, the thicker,the stronger)
3.The machine with bigger laser tube can cut deeper&more quickly, also its light spot is bigger, So, it is better to choose low-power for engrave, such as 40w, 50w, or 60w and strong power for cutting.
Please let us know following informations:
1. What materials you want to cut ?
2. What is the mostly used thickness and what is the maximum thickness?
3. What is the MAX dimension of your materials ?
4. After cuting, what will be the metal used for?
5. Are you an end user or retailer?
According to your above information,we'll recommend the most suitable machine to you.
1, Best components, perfect technics and strictly ex factory inspection.
2, 1 year guarantee for whole machine.
3, 24 hours (all days) technical support by call ,e-mail, skype or computer
remote control service by engineer.
4, Multi-language software, operation CD and detailed User Manual together with machine.
5, We offer free training in our factory, engineer oversea service is available if you like.