Stainless Steel Carbon Steel Copper Laser Cutting Machine
- Model NO.: TSYQ-150300
- Layout: Horizontal
- Automatic Grade: Semi-Automatic
- Cutting Mode: Laser Cutting
- Laser Type: YAG
- Cutting Thickness: 0.2-8mm
- Working Area: 1500X3000mm
- Driving Control Stystem: Servo System
- Electric Power: AC380V+-5%/50Hz
- Specification: SGS, BV, ISO, CCC, CE FDA
- HS Code: 8456100090
- Customized: Customized
- Cutting Material: Copper, Carbon Steel, Iron, Aluminum, Metal Alloy, Stainless Steel
- Power Source: Electric
- Function: Metal Cutting and Engraving
- Laser Power: 650W
- Max Cutting Speed: 6m/Min
- Cooling Stystem: Water Chiller Cw3000 or Above
- Drive Type: Double Driving
- Trademark: Taishun
- Origin: Wuhan City of China
1 Strong structure with thicker welded sections,strong resistance to deformation
2 Easy to operate with auto focus system
3 Rotary device can drill,groove and cut materials with circular or square shapes
4 Various interface such us U disks,USB,desktop,very convenient for customers
5 The whole laser optical system adopts an enclosed structure, can strongly improve the laser power and laser beam quality during cutting.
6 CNC numerical control software, simple operation, full compatibility with the CAD, Solidworks,careldraw software
YAG metal Cutting advantages vs Fiber laser machine:
(1) Lower cost for the similar configuration
(2) It's suitable for cutting nonferrous metals
Laser cutter application:
1 Sheet metal ,carboon steel,stainless steel,cooper and aluminum processing
2 Elevator /kitchen ware/hardware metal tag cutting
3 Metal furniture cutting
4 Advertising board sheet metal,stainless steel,aluminum cutting
5 Metal promotional gift/crafts material cutting
6 Agricultural machinery tool cutting
How to operate:
1 Draw the graphics in CORELDRAW,AUTOCAD
2 Transfer the graphics into vector format,save it into Plt,dxf format file
3 Open the file with the laser cutting machine operation software.
4 Set the energy/speed/distance parameter, go to start
Electric cost reference
Q1.What's the guarantee for the product quality?
A:We offer one-year free maintenance services for our machines. Fault parts with the valid period will be replaced for free except for consumable parts.
Q2. Is it easy to operate for the new user ?
A: It is very easy ,we offer you operating manual in English ,also our technician can help you via MSN ,Skype or other instant communication tools.If problems in the process of operation,pls keep your lens and mirrors be clean ,then check your laser tube and talk details to us.
Q3. How to maintain the machine?
A: After 3 hours working, it's better close 10 minutes.
B, Keep lens and mirrors clean.
C, The water for laser tube should keep clean and lower temperature, in winter you need input antifreeze.
Q4 .How about the life-span of the laser tube ?
A: If you operate the machine rightly, it can reach to 1500 or 3000hours.(RF metal laser tube can max to 10000hours),It depends on your usage
For example, if it works 8 hours per day, the detailed data as follows:
1, If you set the power at 20%-30% of the total power, the service life is about 1-2years
2, If you set the power at 40-50% of the total power, the service life is about 1 year
3, If you set the power at 70%-80% of the total power, the service life is about 6-8 months
Q5: How can I know the power of the laser tube has been exhausted?
A: you can check the color of the laser beam ,new and strong laser tube is purple when working, otherwise it will be white color.
Q6: Is it harmful to human body when in operation ?
A: It is not harmful, as long as avoid to see it directly
7:How to distinguish laser tubes with different powers and applications?
A: 1. Laser tube length(relatively speaking, the longer, the bigger/stronger)
2. Laser tube diameter(relatively speaking, the thicker,the stronger)
3.The machine with bigger laser tube can cut deeper&more quickly, also its light spot is bigger, So, it is better to choose low-power for engrave, such as 40w, 50w, or 60w and strong power for cutting.
Please let us know following informations:
1. What materials you want to cut ?
2. What is the mostly used thickness and what is the maximum thickness?
3. What is the MAX dimension of your materials ?
4. After cuting, what will be the metal used for?
5. Are you an end user or retailer?
According to your above info